From 27th May to 2th September 2017
Escape to our wonderful North Sea cruise to the famous Geirangerfjord in Copenhagen to admire its legendary Little Mermaid, cruise to Norway, home of the most majestic fjords in the world. The cruise also brings us to visit the small village of Geiranger, then Hellesylt and finally Bergen, whose historic Bryggen district, famous for its fish market, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The cruise makes a last Norwegian stop in Kristiansand, with its picturesque wooden houses, before returning to Denmark in Aarhus, which will be the European Capital of Culture in 2017.
- Flight tickets Paris / Copenhagen / Paris
- Accommodation in cabin category chosen and fully equipped with private bathroom, shower, toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, TV, music.
- Full board throughout the cruise with several meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and midnight buffet in various restaurants on board.
- Use of all equipment available on the ship: swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, disco, beach towels, library etc.
- Participation in all daily activities organized on board: shows every evening, games, quizzes, tournaments, theme parties, dancing sessions etc.
- Assistance for luggage porterage upon embarkation & disembarkation
- Port charges
- Flight tickets Mauritius / Paris / Mauritius.
- Optional excursions ashore.
- Drinks on board, ordered at the bars and restaurants.
- Minibar in the cabin.
- Personal services such as: beauty care, shopping, laundry, telephone, internet, private gym coaching
- Mandatory gratuities to be paid on board: approximately 10 euros per day per adult, approximately 6 euros per day per child (under 14 years old), free for children under 3 years old.
- Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
- Visa if required.
- Any other services not mentioned in the package