Validity : November 2017 to March 2018
Embark on an unforgettable cruise in the heart of the Emirates and the Sultanate of Oman. Four days and two nights in Dubai, two days and one night in Muscat and a day in Sir Bani Yas Island to discover a country mixing tradition and modernism, between preserved nature and avant-garde architecture symbolized by the 7-star hotel Burj al- Arab.
In Abu Dhabi we will enjoy the Ferrari Park, dream beaches and the desert - which we enjoy until sunset, while in Dubai, skyscrapers erected in the middle of nowhere will leave us speechless.
International and domestic air tickets, if applicable.
- Accommodation in cabin category chosen and fully equipped with private bathroom, shower, toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, TV, music.
- Full board throughout the cruise with several meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and midnight buffet in various restaurants on board.
- Use of all equipment available on the ship: swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, disco, beach towels, library etc.
- Participation in all daily activities organized on board: shows every evening, games, quizzes, tournaments, theme parties, dancing sessions etc.
- Assistance for luggage porterage upon embarkation & disembarkation
- Port charges
Optional excursions ashore.
Drinks on board, ordered at the bars and restaurants.
Minibar in the cabin.
Personal services such as: beauty care, shopping, laundry, telephone, internet, private gym coaching
Mandatory gratuities to be paid on board: approximately 10 euros per day per adult, approximately 6 euros per day per child (under 14 years old), free for children under 3 years old.
Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Visa if required.
Any other services not mentioned in the package