Departing from Venice, a city of inimitable charm, you will be attracted by the appeal of Greece its history and its majestic ruins. Almost by surprise, you will fall in front of the port of Athens and the immensity of the Parthenon who looks down from above. In Olympia, admire the ancient sports challenges. In Corfu, right in front of the Epirus, between Greece and Albania, dive into crystal clear waters. Take time to visit Dubrovnik the beautiful. Meet the vestiges of the different peoples and their past achievements because the whole Mediterranean is a pool of ancient conquerors, who have carved their passages in the stones.
International and domestic air tickets, if applicable.
- Accommodation in cabin category chosen and fully equipped with private bathroom, shower, toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, TV, music.
- Full board throughout the cruise with several meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and midnight buffet in various restaurants on board.
- Use of all equipment available on the ship: swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, disco, beach towels, library etc.
- Participation in all daily activities organized on board: shows every evening, games, quizzes, tournaments, theme parties, dancing sessions etc.
- Assistance for luggage porterage upon embarkation & disembarkation
- Port charges
Optional excursions ashore.
Drinks on board, ordered at the bars and restaurants.
Minibar in the cabin.
Personal services such as: beauty care, shopping, laundry, telephone, internet, private gym coaching
Mandatory gratuities to be paid on board: approximately 10 euros per day per adult, approximately 6 euros per day per child (under 14 years old), free for children under 3 years old.
Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Visa if required.
Any other services not mentioned in the package