What better place to enjoy the best places of the wonderful Mediterranean than on the Costa Diadema? We will enjoy a beer with a few tapas on the Ramblas in Barcelona, an aperitif on the beach in Palma, or a glass of sciacchetrà in one of the Cinque Terre villages before finally admiring the eternal beauty of Rome. From La Spezia, we can choose between the romantic charm of the Cinque Terre, islands with fishing villages nestled on the rock, to cross Via dell'amore, or Tuscany, Pisa and its leaning tower, or Florence - home of the Renaissance.
International and domestic air tickets, if applicable.
- Accommodation in cabin category chosen and fully equipped with private bathroom, shower, toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, TV, music.
- Full board throughout the cruise with several meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and midnight buffet in various restaurants on board.
- Use of all equipment available on the ship: swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, disco, beach towels, library etc.
- Participation in all daily activities organized on board: shows every evening, games, quizzes, tournaments, theme parties, dancing sessions etc.
- Assistance for luggage porterage upon embarkation & disembarkation
- Port charges
Optional excursions ashore.
Drinks on board, ordered at the bars and restaurants.
Minibar in the cabin.
Personal services such as: beauty care, shopping, laundry, telephone, internet, private gym coachingMandatory gratuities to be paid on board: approximately 10 euros per day per adult, approximately 6 euros per day per child (under 14 years old), free for children under 3 years old.
Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Visa if required.
Any other services not mentioned in the package