Travel to Cape Town with your family from 21st to 28th December 2018.
There is absolutely no doubt South Africa is blessed with spectacular natural beauty, a fantastic climate and diversely interesting regions with diverse cultures. To say that South Africa is a virtual paradise is a true statement. The country geographically consists of an unspoiled coastline stretching for 2800 kilometres /1740 miles, dramatic mountains and escarpments, extensive bushveld, subtropical forest and outstanding wetlands. Although a comparatively large country, it is easy to get around on a South Africa vacation due to its excellent air and rail services.
- Air ticket from Mauritius – Capetown – Mauritius on economy class – Air Mauritius
- 7 nights in Capetown at Holiday Inn Express
- Meet and Greet at Cape Town Airport
- Return Transfers Airport – Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- 1-day ticket Hop on Hop off
- Travel insurance
- Tippings, personal expenses
- All that is not mention above
Registration deadline: 30th October 2018