LAST MINUTE DEALS - DEPARTURE 26th October 2019
Mauritius to Mauritius
Discover the pearls of the Indian Ocean : Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar & Reunion Island
Are you ready for relaxation, unspoilt nature, colourful and juicy fruits, white sandy beaches and palm trees along the shoreline? Then you're ready for Costa's Indian Ocean cruises. Cruise among the most beautiful and captivating islands in the world.
Here you are in Mahe, the main island of the Seychelles. In town, enjoy the stalls of its bazaars where you will find incredible tropical fruits.
Then Go for Madagascar: Nosy Be will enchant you with its fragrances of ylang-ylang, and Diego-Suarez will delight you by its preserved nature. Before returning to Reunion Island, linger on the beach of Tamatave to enjoy a last sunset.
St Denis, the capital city of Reunion Island, with its many brasseries and bistros, is known as the "Paris of the Indian Ocean", but you'll notice a variety of different buildings, a sign of its multiculturalism. The island is also spectacular showcase of panoramas of mountains & circus.
- Accommodation in the cabin category chosen equipped with private shower and toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, music and TV.
- Full board basis on board including different meal during the day, such as tea and coffee on the deck for early breakfast, breakfast (also possible inside the cabin: free for Premium), Extra charge for Classic Cabin), Lunch, tea in the afternoon, pizzas and snacks, dinner and midnight buffet.
- Use of all equipment on board such as swimming pool, gym, jacuzzis, nightclub, sauna, turkish bath, pool towels, library, etc.
- Daily activities: games, Treasure Hunt, quiz, tournament, karaoke, dance contest, theme parties.
- Gala night
- Musical shows or cabaret in the theater, dance and parties are in the program every evening during the cruise (except on the NeoCollection Products).
- Port charges
- Porter assistance in all the embarking ports and disembark for the stop over.
- Means of embarkation and disembarkation at ports of call.
- Drinks at the bar, restaurant and at the buffet (except if beverage package booked prior embarkation)
- Optional excursions inland
- Compulsory tips payable on board: 140 Euros per adult and 70 Euros per child (4 to 14 yrs) for the duration of the cruise. Free for children under 3 years old.
- Personal services (spa treatment, shops, laundry, telephone call, etc.).
- Customs duties in case of loading of materials.
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the package
- Visas for Madagascar
- Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Validity : October 2019 to February 2020