Are you ready for relaxation, unspoilt nature, colourful and juicy fruits, white sandy beaches and palm trees along the shoreline? Then you're ready for Costa's Indian Ocean cruises.
Holidays by BlueSky who is among the best travel agency in Mauritius, we are also the official representative of Costa Cruises in Mauritius.
Our package will enable you to cruise among the most beautiful and captivating islands in the world, which are Mauritius, Mahe, the main island of the Seychelles, Madagascar and Reunion Islands.
You can stop at each destination and discover the beautiful landscapes and beaches.
The Indian Ocean Cruise package includes:
- Accommodation in the cabin category chosen equipped with private shower and toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, music and TV.
- Full board basis on board including different meal during the day, such as tea and coffee on the deck for early breakfast, breakfast (also possible inside the cabin: free for Premium), Extra charge for Classic Cabin), Lunch, tea in the afternoon, pizzas and snacks, dinner and midnight buffet.
- Use of all equipment on board such as swimming pool, gym, jacuzzis, nightclub, sauna, turkish bath, pool towels, library, etc.
- Daily activities: games, Treasure Hunt, quiz, tournament, karaoke, dance contest, theme parties.
- Musical shows or cabaret in the theater, dance and parties are in the program every evening during the cruise (except on the NeoCollection Products).
- Port charges
- Porter assistance in all the embarking ports and disembark for the stop over.
- Means of embarkation and disembarkation at ports of call.
The Indian Ocean Cruise package excludes:
- Drinks at the bar, restaurant and at the buffet (except if beverage package booked prior embarkation)
- Optional excursions inland
- Compulsory tips payable on board: 140 Euros per adult and 70 Euros per child (4 to 14 yrs) for the duration of the cruise.
- Free for children under 3 years old.
- Personal services (spa treatment, shops, laundry, telephone call, etc.).
- Customs duties in case of loading of materials.
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the package
- Visas for Madagascar
- Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Validity: October 2019 to February 2020
- 18th January 2020
- 15th February 2020
- 29th February 2020
*Price is as from Rs 40,800 and applies only for departure on 15th February 2020.
*Prices are dynamic for other departure dates. Contact us for more information.
*Costa Cruises reserves the right to change anytime as per their dynamic pricing policy.