Ohe Ohe Cruise lovers... Holidays by BlueSky, your best Travel Agency in Mauritius is taking you to discover or rediscover France, Spain, Baleares and Italy on-board the fifth-largest cruise ship in the world, the magnificent, Excellence-class Costa Smeralda!
This cruise sailing to Europe, is a tribute to Italian style, beauty and warmth and it will appeal to vacationers who like big, bustling megaresorts.
The cruise package is carefully created to enable everyone to enjoy fully all services and activities on-board! If you want to know more, read more on how A day on Costa Cruise may look like!
Cruise itinerary program:
Sunday 10 May Marseille, France)
Monday 11 May Barcelona (Spain)
Tuesday 12 May Palma (Balearic Islands)
Wednesday 13 May Pleasures at sea
Thursday 14 May Civitavecchia / Rome (Italy)
Friday 15 May La Spezia (Italy)
Saturday 16 May Savona (Italy)
Sunday 17 May Marseille (France)
- Accommodation in the cabin category chosen equipped with private shower and toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, music and TV.
- Full board basis on board including different meal during the day, such as tea and coffee on the deck for early breakfast, breakfast (also possible inside the cabin: free for Premium), Extra charge for Classic Cabin), Lunch, tea in the afternoon, pizzas and snacks, dinner and midnight buffet.
- Use of all equipment on board such as swimming pool, gym, jacuzzis, nightclub, sauna, turkish bath, pool towels, library, etc.
- Daily activities: games, Treasure Hunt, quiz, tournament, karaoke, dance contest, theme parties.
- Gala night
- Musical shows or cabaret in the theater, dance and parties are in the program every evening during the cruise (except on the NeoCollection Products).
- Port charges
- Porter assistance in all the embarking ports and disembark for the stop over.
- Means of embarkation and disembarkation at ports of call.
- Return Flights
- Drinks at the bar, restaurant and at the buffet (except if beverage package booked prior embarkation)
- Optional excursions inland
- Compulsory tips payable on board
- Personal services (spa treatment, shops, laundry, telephone call, etc.).
- Customs duties in case of loading of materials.
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the package
- Visas for Madagascar
- Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Validity: May 2020
*Price is as from and is subject to change.
*Costa Cruises reserves the right to change anytime as per their dynamic pricing policy.