Experience a dream vacation with an exceptional Costa Cruise package departing from Mauritius.
Explore 4 beautiful countries: Italy, Croatia, Montenegro and Greece with Holidays by BlueSky, your travel agency in Mauritius, and also the official representative of Costa Cruises! This year, discover the stylish and comfortable, a true jewel, the Costa Deliziosa.
Whether you are traveling for your honeymoon, among families, friends or solo, you will never be bored with the numerous activities and entertainment on-board! Read more on how A day on Costa Cruise looks like in our travel blog section.
Costa Deliziosa Cruise Itinerary
02 May Venise (Italy)
03 May. Split (Croatia)
04 May. Kotor (Montenegro)
05 May. Katakolon / Olympie
06 May. Le Pirée/Athenas (Greece)
07 May. Plaisirs en mer
08 May. Bari (Italy)
09 May. Venise (Italy)
- Accommodation in the cabin category chosen equipped with private shower and toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, music and TV.
- Full board basis on board including different meal during the day, such as tea and coffee on the deck for early breakfast, breakfast (also possible inside the cabin: free for Premium), Extra charge for Classic Cabin), Lunch, tea in the afternoon, pizzas and snacks, dinner and midnight buffet.
- Use of all equipment on board such as swimming pool, gym, jacuzzis, nightclub, sauna, turkish bath, pool towels, library, etc.
- Daily activities: games, Treasure Hunt, quiz, tournament, karaoke, dance contest, theme parties.
- Gala night
- Musical shows or cabaret in the theater, dance and parties are in the program every evening during the cruise (except on the NeoCollection Products).
- Port charges
- Porter assistance in all the embarking ports and disembark for the stop over.
- Means of embarkation and disembarkation at ports of call.
- Return flights
- Drinks at the bar, restaurant and at the buffet (except if beverage package booked prior embarkation)
- Optional excursions inland
- Compulsory tips payable on board: 140 Euros per adult and 70 Euros per child (4 to 14 yrs) for the duration of the cruise. Free for children under 3 years old.
- Personal services (spa treatment, shops, laundry, telephone call, etc.).
- Customs duties in case of loading of materials.
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the package
- Visas for Madagascar
- Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Validity: May 2020
*Price is as from and is subject to change.
*Costa Cruises reserves the right to change anytime as per their dynamic pricing policy.