Take a vacation on the luxurious Costa Cruise, Favolosa, sailing along Europe countries: Italy, France, Canary Islands, Madeira and Spain.
Holidays by BlueSky, your top travel agency in Mauritius has a team of dedicated agents who will work out your cruise package with flights included and your preferred cabin category! Just get in touch with us.
On-board the Costa Favolosa, you will be entertained by a lot of activities such as shows, dance performances, cabaret, poker nights, casino games, gastronomic restaurants, gyms, spas and games for the little ones among many others.
Discover how A day on Costa Cruise might look like by reading our travel blog.
Costa Cruise Itinerary:
- 02 May Savona (Italy)
- 03 May Marseille, (France)
- 04 May Pleasures at sea
- 05 May Pleasures at sea
- 06 May Arrecife (Canary Islands)
- 07 May Santa Cruz De Tenerife (Canary Islands)
- 08 May Funchal (Madere)
- 09 May Pleasures at sea
- 10 May Malaga (Spain)
- 11 May Pleasures at sea
- 12 May Civitavecchia / Rome (Italy)
- 13 May Savona (Italy)
The Costa Cruise package includes:
- Accommodation in the cabin category chosen equipped with private shower and toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, music and TV.
- Full board basis on board including different meal during the day, such as tea and coffee on the deck for early breakfast, breakfast (also possible inside the cabin: free for Premium), Extra charge for Classic Cabin), Lunch, tea in the afternoon, pizzas and snacks, dinner and midnight buffet.
- Use of all equipment on board such as swimming pool, gym, jacuzzis, nightclub, sauna, turkish bath, pool towels, library, etc.
- Daily activities: games, Treasure Hunt, quiz, tournament, karaoke, dance contest, theme parties.
- Gala night
- Musical shows or cabaret in the theater, dance and parties are in the program every evening during the cruise (except on the NeoCollection Products).
- Port charges
- Porter assistance in all the embarking ports and disembark for the stop over.
- Means of embarkation and disembarkation at ports of call.
The Costa Cruise package excludes:
- Return flights
- Drinks at the bar, restaurant and at the buffet (except if beverage package booked prior embarkation)
- Optional excursions inland
- Compulsory tips payable on board: 140 Euros per adult and 70 Euros per child (4 to 14 yrs) for the duration of the cruise. Free for children under 3 years old.
- Personal services (spa treatment, shops, laundry, telephone call, etc.).
- Customs duties in case of loading of materials.
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the package
- Visas for Madagascar
- Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.
Validity: May 2020
*Price is as from and is subject to change.
*Costa Cruises reserves the right to change anytime as per their dynamic pricing policy.