Your time is limited but you want to have an affordable family cruise trip. It's the time to seize this opportunity at an affordable price. Cruise from Reunion Island to Mauritius.
|Day 2 ||Mauritius|
Rates per person in double cabin:
|Date of departure|
|16th January 2020||Rs 15,000 ||Rs 18,000 ||Rs 20,000 |
|30th January 2020 ||Rs 15,000||Rs 18,000 ||Rs 20,000 |
|12th March 2020 ||Rs 14,000 ||Rs 17,000 ||Rs 18,000|
- Accommodation in the cabin category chosen equipped with private shower and toilet, air conditioning, telephone, safe, hairdryer, music and TV.
- Full board basis on board including different meal during the day, such as tea and coffee on the deck for early breakfast, breakfast (also possible inside the cabin: free for Premium), Extra charge for Classic Cabin), Lunch, tea in the afternoon, pizzas and snacks, dinner and midnight buffet.
- Use of all equipment on board such as swimming pool, gym, jacuzzis, nightclub, sauna, turkish bath, pool towels, library, etc.
- Daily activities: games, Treasure Hunt, quiz, tournament, karaoke, dance contest, theme parties.
- Gala night
- Musical shows or cabaret in the theater, dance and parties are in the program every evening during the cruise (except on the NeoCollection Products).
- Port charges
- Porter assistance in all the embarking ports and disembark for the stop over.
- Means of embarkation and disembarkation at ports of call.
- Drinks at the bar, restaurant and at the buffet (except if beverage package booked prior embarkation)
- Optional excursions inland
- Compulsory tips payable on board: 30 Euros per adult and 15 Euros per child (4 to 14 yrs) for the duration of the cruise. Free for children under 3 years old.
- Personal services (spa treatment, shops, laundry, telephone call, etc.).
- Customs duties in case of loading of materials.
- Personal expenses
- Any other services not mentioned in the package
- Optional travel insurance, strongly recommended.