Embark on a unique cruise to Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia and Malaysia.
With bright colours, non-stop revelry and sheer exuberance, Chinese New Year is one festival that demands all of your attention – and energy. It’s pointless to try to say ‘no’ to the selection of festive goodies that make their appearance this time of the year. Chinese New Year brings one of the most exhilarating celebrations to Yaowaraj, which is officially the Chinatown of Bangkok. Chinese New Year is one of Malaysia’s biggest holidays.
- Flight tickets Mauritius – Singapore – Mauritius on economy class on Air Mauritius
- Group transfer Airport - Port of Singapore on 3rd February 2018
- Full board basis on Costa Victoria (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Cabin charges
- Port charges
- Transfers on board
- Group Transfers Port – Airport on 17th February in Singapore
- Optional tours
- Drinks at the bar, restaurant and at the buffet.
- Travel Insurance
- Compulsory tips payable on board: 130 Euros per adult and 65 Euros per child (4 to 14 yrs) for the duration of the cruise.
- All that is not mentioned above.