Need an idea to surprise your loved one for this Valentine’s Day?
Discover the beautiful Cape Town on this special occasion. Crowned by the magnificent Table Mountain, Cape Town offers a unique combination of history, natural wonders and fine wine with attractions
and things to do
such as the castle, Company’s Garden, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden and Groot Constantia Wine Estate.
Cape Town is perfect for couples who want to explore a modern city with lush green valleys, diverse culture and history and enjoy a rich cuisine.
CAPE TOWN CITY TOUR: HALF DAY TOUR
Departs Daily between 07h35 & 08h30 • Returns at ±12h30
Summit the legendary Table Mountain then wind your way past the scenic and upmarket suburbs of Camps Bay and Clifton en-route to the central business district. Sense the depth of history as you drive past Parliament Buildings, City Hall, the Slave Lodge and the Castle of Good Hope, originally built as a maritime replenishment station and now the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa! Passing Charly’s Bakery, home of Charly’s Cake Angels, we hear of the brief history of District Six en-route to a visit at the Company Gardens. Learn more about the history of the Bo-Kaap and its people as we move up the cobblestoned hills to the Malay Quarter, and marvel at the ice-cream colours of the quaint Bo-Kaap homes. Finally, trace the moves of a professional diamond cutter as he creates every girl’s dream stone.
YOUR EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Cable car to summit of Table Mountain (own account and weather permitting)
• The Castle
• The Company Gardens
• Parliament Buildings, City Hall and the Slave Lodge
• Malay Quarter
• Diamond cutter visit
PENINSULA TOUR: FULL DAY TOUR
Departs Daily between 07h45 & 08h45 • Returns at ±18h00
Cruise along Millionaire’s Paradise from Clifton to Camps Bay and on to Llandudno before an up-close-and-personal Seal Island cruise. Wind along Chapman’s Peak Drive with lunch (own account) at Cape of Good Hope Section of the Table Mountain National Park before meandering back along the coast, visiting Simon’s Town and the penguin colony at Boulder’s Beach. End at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Summer or in Winter, Groot Constantia for a wine tasting and cellar tour.
YOUR EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Seal Island Cruise (optional and for own account)
• Chapman’s Peak Drive
• Cape Point
• Simon’s Town
• Penguin Colony at Boulder’s Beach (own account)
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (Summer months)
• Groot Constantia wine tasting and cellar tour (Winter months)
The Cape Town package includes:
• Silver Welcome Meet & Greet on arrival at Cape Town International Airport
• Scheduled Return transfers between Airport and Hotel
• 3 Nights at your selected hotel – Bed & Breakfast
• Cape Town City Tour – Half Day
• Peninsula Tour – Full Day
The Cape Town package excludes:
• Air ticket
• Travel insurance
• Tiping and personal expenses
• All that is not mentioned above
for the best flight deal from Mauritius to Cape Town.
Validity: 01 February - 31 March 2020