Imagine a city, with a skyline punctuated by minarets, Mogul-style domes and skyscrapers; imagine colourful, food-stall-lined streets shaded by a leafy canopy of banyan trees. This is Kuala Lumpur (KL), Malaysia’s sultry capital packed with historic monuments, steel-clad skyscrapers, lush parks, megasized shopping malls, bustling street markets and lively nightspots. To fully connect with locals, join them in two of their favourite pastimes: shopping and eating. Malaysian consumer culture achieves its zenith in KL, where you could spend all day browsing glitzy air-conditioned malls such as Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Suria KLCC and Mid Valley Megamall in search of designer fashion and bargains.
- Meet and greet service at the airport.
- Return Airport Transfers seat-in-coach with English Speaking Guide
- 5 nights’ accommodation as per mentioned hotel
- Daily breakfast.
- Early check-in and late check-out (check-in time is 14:00hrs). This is based on availability at time of check-in.
- Travel insurance.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, mini bar in room, etc.
Valid until 31st March 2019