A national treasure, there is South Africa’s most cherished hotel. Standing majestically on Umhlanga’s beachfront, overlooking the Indian Ocean and the iconic lighthouse, discover the timeless elegance.
Enjoy a multitude of dining options, including the famous curry feast and high tea, and indulge in their award-winning spa amid tropical gardens In all the ways that reflect and celebrate the legend of The Oyster Box, the experience of the contemporary Oyster Box is one that holds the grand hotel’s history, heritage, heart and ‘home’ in perfect balance.
Visitors from around the world flock to the holiday resort village of Umhlanga to relax and have fun on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. Situated on the east coast of South Africa just north of the vibrant Port City of Durban, Umhlanga faces the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and has the best South African accommodation.
Classic Sea Facing Rooms
Each charming Classic Sea Facing Room has a balcony that opens on to uninterrupted views of Umhlanga’s historic lighthouse and KwaZulu Natal’s breathtaking coastline.
Average room size: 27 square meters. Maximum occupancy: 2 persons per room.
Luxury Sea Facing Rooms
Our beautifully appointed Luxury Sea Facing Rooms each offer a balcony that opens on to uninterrupted views of Umhlanga’s historic lighthouse and KwaZulu Natal’s breathtaking coastline. All rooms offer a double vanity feature in the bathrooms along with spacious separate showers.
Average room size: 31 square meters. Maximum occupancy: 2 persons per room.
- Crayfish and Lango’s in The Grill Room once during their stay
- Macaroons & Sparkling Wine in Room at 17h00 on day of arrival
- Gift Shop Voucher of R500 per person
- Romantic Turndown on first night of their stay
- Return Airport Transfers
- Complimentary access to the hotels gym
- Complimentary newspaper daily
- Complimentary WI-FI
- The hotel offers a complimentary scheduled transfer to and from The Gateway Theatre of Shopping, between 08h00 and 20h00
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Classic Sea Facing or Luxury Sea Facing Room
- Inclusive of breakfast
- Flight ticket Mauritius - Durban - Mauritius
- Travel Insurance
Valid until 16th December 2017